Here at German Auto Works, we rely on our years of experience and vast knowledge of all models of Porsche’s to perform better than dealership quality service and repairs on your Porsche. We have two technicians on staff with Porsche experience and are equipped with full list of Porsche specific specialty tools.
Some Services We Commonly Perform Are:
- Certified installer for the IMS Bearing install and replacement
- Full Engine Diagnosis and Repair
- Full Programming & Coding Capabilities
- Oil leak Diagnosis and Repair
- Cooling System Testing, Service and Repair
- Computer & and Electronics Diagnostics and Repair
- Brake Systems Inspection & Repair
- Suspension and Steering Diagnostic & Repair
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance and Service
- Heating and Air Conditioning Service and Repair (EPA certified)
- Exhaust Systems
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Transmission and Clutch Replacement
- Safety Inspections
- Pre-Trip Inspections
Why Us And Not Them?
Our Porsche Technicians have years of experience on models ranging from the full 911 line as well as the Cayman, Boxster, Panamera, Macan, Cayenne all the way to the Turbo and RS models. Our technicians know the specific needs of these cars. Here are some things that make us stand out from the competition:
- We have a full line of Intermediate Shaft (IMS) Bearing tools for all applications
- We carry a full range of other Porsche specialty tools in our shop in order to perform dealer level repairs and service.
- Our technicians go to training at least twice a year in order to stay current and up to date on the latest info, issues and repairs available.
- Warranty our repairs at least 24 months UNLIMITED miles up to LIFETIME coverage on select repairs including brake pads.
Our Guarantee To You:
We firmly stand behind our Porsche auto repair and service work. All of our work carries an industry leading 24-month, UNLIMITED mile warranty on most repairs and a LIFETIME WARRANTY on select repairs. We also have a LIFETIME WARRANTY on brake pads* If we install brakes and you ever need pads again they are on us! At German Auto Works, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Every time we see your Porsche we will perform a Courtesy Inspection so we can advise you on the current condition of your vehicle. We will inform you about needed maintenance, current issues, and items that you should keep an eye on going forward. This helps us to point out little problems before they become larger, more expensive problems – or worse yet, cause a safety concern.
Whatever your precision Porsche vehicle needs, let German Auto Works help you keep it running at its peak.*some restrictions apply. Not applicable to all makes and models. Ask us for more information